Holland flies out of South Korea without an interview, what happens to Man City?

No Comments

‘Monster striker’ Elling Holland (23, Man City) was rushed back to England without giving an official interview to Korean fans.

Manchester City (hereinafter referred to as City) lost 1-2 to Atletico Madrid (hereinafter referred to as ATM) in the second leg of the Coupang Play Series at Sangam World Cup Stadium in Seoul at 8 p.m. on March 30.

After a 0-0 tie in the first half, City substituted nine field players at the same time, including Holland in the 10th minute of the second half. Memphis Depay and Pereyra Carrasco, who also came off the bench, scored the game-winning goals. City pulled a goal back through Jubeng Dias to preserve their pride.

A whopping 64,185 soccer fans gathered at Sangam to watch City and ATM come to Korea. Even three hours before kickoff, traffic was paralyzed around Sangam World Cup Stadium. Traffic police were dispatched to organize the traffic, but it was difficult to control the flow of vehicles.

About 90 minutes before kickoff, it suddenly started raining heavily in Sangam. It was so heavy that there was no point in wearing an umbrella. But it didn’t deter the fans from seeing Holland. The City team bus was stuck in traffic and didn’t arrive until 80 minutes into the game.

Fans continued to wait outside in the rain to see the squad. Many fans wore the light blue jerseys of City players such as Holland and De Bruyne. The scene was more reminiscent of the Etihad Stadium than Sangam.

Eventually, after a 40-minute delay due to heavy rain, the game kicked off at 8:40. Tottenham’s last game in Bangkok was canceled due to heavy rain. Luckily, the rain stopped before the game and the Sangam World Cup Stadium had good drainage.

However, after the game, Holland and the rest of the City squad didn’t make it to the official press conference and mixer zone interviews that were scheduled, but instead packed up and headed to the airport. What happened?

“The team was originally scheduled to fly out to the UK in the early hours of the morning on a private flight,” said an organizer. The match was delayed by 40 minutes, so there was no time for the players to do interviews. The team went straight to the airport and left the country.”

Atletico Madrid, on the other hand, were more forthcoming with 메이저놀이터 their post-match interviews. Madrid were also very busy, with a match against Real Sociedad in Spain on August 3.

Coach Diego Simeone said, “I want to thank the Korean fans for their patience in the rain. Beating the best club in the world gives us a lot of confidence to prepare for the league,” said Simeone, who was pleased with the results of the tour.

Categories: Blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *